Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Did I really stop breathing?

Since my last blogg, it seems I stopped breathing and kept myself "busy" without giving a smile, or touching a hand or giving a hug.  Doesn't really matter WHY things got out of line in my life, only that now I choose to breathe and run and jump and hug and SMILE.

TODAY I WILL BREATHE!

In and out.....in and out.....in and out, deep and long, deep and long, deep and long. Breathing deep and long opens the lung capacity and clears my mind, loosens the tensions in my body, and opens my heart to all the love and beautfy that surrounds me and that I have to share with the world. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and within His design I have created a wonderful life.
YOU have the choice of creating your world, too.  Improve your breathing.  There is scarcely any aspect of health and wellbeing, be it mental, emotional, physical or otherwise, that would not stand to benefit from improved breathing.


YOUR mental, emotional, physical or otherwise could stand to benefit from improved breathing.  So breathe deep, breathe long, breathe in and out, in and out and rejoice in the wonder of the world you create.


TODAY I am full of gratitude and joy.


TODAY I breathe deep and long.


TODAY I smile and share a hug.


I am thankful for breathes I breathe today.


START BREATHING.....It'll make a ALL difference in YOUR life.



HAPPY LIVING!!





No comments: