Wednesday, April 6, 2011

GET OVER THE FEAR....

Each day represents a series of decisions, interactions, attitude adjustments (or enhancements) and GETTING OVER THE FEAR of them.  The rules of "space" apply to each decision, interaction, attitude adjustment or enhancement.  This Blog was started to help me maintain a positive attitude during a difficult time and when others began reading and providing great comments....it set a FEAR which I had never encountered before. The FEAR caused me to STOP what I was doing to gain courage and has taken me this long to cross-over, go around, plow through and FACE THE FEAR. 

I enjoy writing, but writing is what I do when I'm alone.  Turns out GETTING OVER THE FEAR has required me to pay attention when I am making decisions, interacting or socializing, adjusting my attitude or enhancing my attitude.  I'm very glad I blog and that it encourages YOU but it takes GETTING OVER THE FEAR to move forward and return to the world of light and laughter and acceptance.  

And for that I say THANK YOU!

TRY APPLYING THE FOLLOWING TO GET OVER YOUR FEAR

1.  Take the time to look at your decision
2.  Accept your decision and own it completely
3.  Adjust or enhance your attitude as necessary.
4.  Read the dictionary and give great thought to the definition as it applies to YOU
5.  Remember your "space" will cross others "space" so be kind
6.  When unkind - ask forgiveness
7.  Sometimes just look for a bench or patch of grass, sit down and rest
8.  Look for ways to renew and refresh your spirit
9.  In the event of an emergency, GET OVER THE FEAR and handle it.

HAPPY LIVING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.