Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HAPPY TUESDAY!! - Making the most of your every

Some times in life you find your SELF on an island of reality in a sea of diarrhea (Lyrics from Jason Mraz Details In The Fabric).  You can wallow, wade or swim in the sea of doubt and confusion "how did I get in?"  "why is this happening to me?"  "who will save me?".....and never have answers that satisfy.

So stop letting fear freeze you in place. Fear only has a hold on you, as long as you allow it. So stop allowing it.

Choose to stop wasting away your time, effort and energy and start making the most of your every....... 

1.  Acknowledge where you are in your life.  If you don't like where you are than change it or adjust your attitude and prospective to accept it.
2.  Adjust your thinking to accept where you are in your life.  Put good thoughts in and let the bad thoughts out.
3.  Be thankful for where you are in your life.  Remember whatever your life, be thankful.  It's the only life you have.
4.  Create a core group of family and friends who accept your weaknesses, encourage your strength and love you anyway.  And return the blessings.
5.  LOVE your SELF.  You may not know this but you are the only YOU.  ;-)
6.  LOVE your Life.  You may not like it BUT this is your ONLY life.
7.  Webster is great but you too can define your words.
8.  Life is constant so live it OUT LOUD and with joy and enthusiasm.
9.  KNOW YOU ARE LOVED!!
10. Know your name.
11.  Be Strong.
12.  Change what you don't like about your life. Accept what you can change. Most importantly, KNOW THE DIFFERENCE (paraphrase of a famous saying by a famous president).

You can choose....ALWAYS.  How you live your life is your choice.  Choose wisely...ALWAYS!

You can choose to be anxious. 
You can choose to be unkind.
You can choose health.
You can choose laughter.
You can choose to sit and play on the computer and not leave your seat.
You can choose to walk....out the door, down the street, around the corner, to the park.
You can choose to move the mountains, walk around them or over them.  It's only an obstacle. You can choose to get out of your way or leave it as something unsurmountable.  (it's really not)

Simple?  NOT.
Worth it?  ABSOLUTELY.

Today is Tuesday, September 28, 2010.  Make wise, healthy choices today.

Of all the craziness in the world today....

I choose To Pray!! Dear God
;-)
I choose Happy Living!!  Smile
;-)
I choose Healthy Living!!! Only good thoughts
;-)
I choose to spend time with Close family and friends!
;-)
I choose Good food and drink!
;-)
I choose Sound sleep!
;-)
I choose to make the most of my every
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)


I choose these things for you!  ;-)


I wish you love and Happy Living!

2 comments:

FeFiFo said...

I love this! You choose what you get. your thoughts can change your life. Miss you and your man, we need to come down there at some point soon. I'll call you! :)

Pamela's Blog on Life said...

Emily!! Haven't been out most of the season since it's been cold and gloomy weather, so I've been going to Vegas for the sun and warmth. Glad you like the Blog. Feel free to pass it along. Let me know when you and Jim will be coming down now that autumn is summer. ;-)
Gotta love being so close to warmer states.